L&A advises clients regarding the filing, opposition and counterfeit of French or international brands. Our experience additionally extends to unfair competition.
The firm has advised and represented clients with respect to these practice areas in French jurisdiction and provided its advise in other countries as well.
COPYRIGHT AND IT CONTRACTS
L&A has worked at the forefront of intellectual property. Our long standing experience in the sector includes the more classic areas of music, cinema and literature and extends to more modern aspects, such as software protection. Our specialist knowledge relates to the negotiation and drafting of:
- Transfer of copyrights (music, cinema, software, etc.),
- Editing and distribution contracts of protected works (software licenses, open source, freeware, shareware, music, cinema),
- Contracts relating to the development and supply of software,
- Data-processing contracts of services (software maintenance, outsourcing, hosting, subcontracting, transfer of technology and know-how).
- IP Related Competition Law issues